Dr. Mark Kirchhof
Friday NOV 12, 2021
Uncovering: Novel Agents, Key Data, and Patient Confidence in AD
This session is a dynamic and interactive program designed to uncover the clinical benefits of novel AD treatments, reveal key data for efficacy outcomes, and includes an interactive discussion on practical applications.
At the end of this program, participants will be able to:
- Define the clinical benefits of novel therapies
- Apply key data for effective outcomes with AD patients
- Explain to patients the mechanism of effect of AD therapy to support body and emotional confidence
Saturday NOV 13, 2021
What's new in Hidradenitis Suppurativa: From B cells to Biosimilars
Hidradenitis Suppurativa (HS) is a chronic relapsing inflammatory condition that has a major impact on patient's lives. New discoveries about the pathogenesis of HS continue to inform treatment options for these patients. The number of therapeutic options is increasing and many patients are now benefiting from immunomodulatory therapies. Clinicians need to be up to date with the most recent advancements in HS to provide the best therapeutic options for their patients.
- Review new findings on the pathogenesis of HS
- Explore therapeutic options for HS
- Summarize recent important clinically relevant studies